May 20, 2016

Update - Week 20


cooking: spaghetti salad from salgamundi
drinking: water and coffee.
reading: cases involving wills. 
listening: to the radio.
watching: Aviv, the documentary.
bookmarking: the public library's website.
looking: through the writing competition instructions. 
loving: the weather we've been having lately.
wondering: what cool things I'll get to do this summer.
hoping: i'll get to do some fun things on weekends.
wanting: to have a memorable summer.
needing: more quiet moments.
wearing: pajamas. Working from home can be great! 
smelling: the dinner I just cooked.
noticing: how the trees outside my window have changed. 
knowing: there will be more sunny days.
laughing: at last week tonight episodes.
thinking: about how I'm going to approach the memo I'm writing.
daydreaming: about weekend trips.
wishing: my upstairs neighbors would stop dropping heavy things.
feeling: free. ish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment