June 2, 2017

Twenty-two

Image from Pexels
Can't believe it's June already. Good things from lately: having been absolutely enthralled by Tchaikovsky: Pro et Contra. Catching up with my closest friend over vegan lavender ice cream. Starting work, and learning so much. Finishing How to Be Parisian (finally), and plotting to make chocolate fondant. Taking time to read on the train. Getting excited about taking the "T" everywhere I want to go. Getting excited to make all of the things I've wanted to make. Going on after-dinner strolls. (The best, and something I now look forward to!) Coming home from the library with armfuls of books. Getting time off by taking the evenings off. Delighting in the start of the summer. At-home movie night this weekend, with a movie I've been wanting to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment