October 20, 2016

Currently - Week 41 and 42


cooking: kale salads, green smoothies, and tomorrow, mac and cheese. Because Friday.
drinking: more tea.
reading: all of my textbooks.
listening: to a late nite indie playlist. Currently, "Space Song."
watching: the days go by. 
bookmarking: events to attend.
looking: at my bed.
doing: what I feel I need to do.
loving: the moments I'm taking to myself, especially today.
wondering: what comments I'll receive on my thesis.
hoping: to catch up on studying after this much-needed pause.
wanting: to do well. 
needing: to sleep in soon.
wearing: make-up. 
smelling: the neighbor's cooking.
noticing: the orange trees around the neighborhood.
knowing: that everything will be ok.
laughing: at some of the funny phrases in my textbooks, especially when they're in cases. 
thinking: more about my thesis.
daydreaming: about some more quiet little moments.
wishing: for my dreams to come true.
feeling: pretty good about the work I've done this week. 
grateful: to be back, to have learned so much this week, and to have had many good little chats with friends. 


(image from Pexel)

No comments:

Post a Comment