December 31, 2016

Currently - Week 52

(image from Pexels)
cooking: salads and pastas.
drinking: tea with soy milk.
reading: so many books. This week alone, I finished Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother (probably my favorite, for the portrait of a family it painted, not for the parenting theory), The Fortunes, Hot Milk, Everything I Never Told You, Lost in Translation (Hoffman), Voracious, and Better.
listening: to the people outside.
watching: the scenes outside.
bookmarking: nothing. I didn't use the computer much this week.
looking: at the New Year's tree I helped decorate.
doing: more sleeping in, and not regretting it one bit.
loving: all the time I get to walk outside, read, and (soon) re-unite with friends.
wondering: what 2017 will bring.
hoping: it'll be the best year yet.
wanting: the best year ever.
needing: a bit more caffeine.
wearing: PJ's.
smelling: like the banana pancakes I made this morning.
noticing: how quickly time flies.
knowing: there's more time left.
laughing: at funny things.
thinking: about the year to come.
daydreaming: about the year to come.
wishing: for the best year yet.
feeling: better.

grateful:  for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment