January 11, 2017

One

(image from Pexels)
So here we are in 2017.

January is always a fun month for me because it's my birthday month. Today was a good one. It was unseasonably warm outside, and I took advantage of the weather while getting some last minute items for my home-made Momofuku Birthday Cake. I also kept my birthday traditions of rainbow sprinkles on my dessert, a blue candle to wish on, and vegetarian pho for dinner. Other highlights include our small family meal, toasting with wine, and La Vie En Rose playing in the bookstore earlier in the day.

I've got plans to stretch out the fun for a bit longer, like waiting for my birthday presents to arrive, going to Sephora, drinking some new-to-me teas, and relaxing a bit more.

I hope this year is the best one yet. Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment