January 27, 2017

Two to Four

(image from Pexels)
cooking: homemade pizza. | drinking: tea. 
reading: caselaw, mostly. 
Before I went to school, though, I finished The World According to Star WarsThe Perks of Being a WallflowerThe NamesakeToday Will Be DifferentThe Opposite of Fate, and Sphinx.
listening: now, to relaxing spa music with piano and flowing water. Earlier, in my con law class, to Django Reinhardt. What a sound!
watching: YouTube videos, occasionally. 
bookmarking: recipes for the week. Burrito bowls are in my future.
looking: forward to the weekend, and the week ahead. 
doing: research, finally. 
loving: the quiet I'm finally experiencing at home.
wondering: what the near future will look like. | hoping: it'll be pretty awesome.
wanting: more good days. | needing: some quiet time.
wearing: blue jeans and a grey sweatshirt. 
smelling: the pizza I just cooked.
noticing: the good little things.
 | knowing: that everything will be OK.
laughing: at some judges' hilarious thoughts.
thinking: about the coming week, and the coming month.
daydreaming: about a Spring Break trip to Harvard Square to haunt an old bookstore. 
wishing: for more moments like this, and for other good ones. 
feeling: okay. | grateful: that I'm taking the night off. And that he agreed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment