April 29, 2017

Sixteen and Seventeen

Image from Pexels

Good things from the past two weeks: Getting the chance to submit a second first draft of my paper. Getting my care package, and finding so much joy in this cookbook. Baking my first challah in a while, but with a scallion pancake twist (courtesy of said cookbook). Jogging along the Esplanade. Seeing Judge Garland live. (He's funny!) Hearing the LA Phil and Leila Josefowicz play "Scheherazade" on the radio. Getting to drink fancy English tea with lavender. Listening to Side B. Drinking fresh mint tea. Getting to see my friends. Getting exciting about the classes I hope to take next semester. And finally, spring, springing! We don't have as much blooming as shown the above picture, but May will be beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment