May 13, 2017

Eighteen and Nineteen

Image from Pexels
Some good things from recently, while I take a breather from finals and papers. Getting my dream summer job. Hearing from my close friends. Having help over for a few days. Rosewater body-wash. Crabtree & Evelyn rosewater hand lotion (on my "to-buy" or "to-gift" list.) Little hilarity. Retro-sounding music. The long walk I got to take last night. Planned early bedtimes. Lavender tea. Chocolate, and planned chocolate tahini spread. All of the tulips and other flowers finally popping up. Pink flowers sprinkled on the ground like confetti. Considering blue mascara. Coconut crackers from Korea that smell like summer. The closeness of summer, but also the rewards that await if I hold on for a few more days.  Little cute things, like Gudetama.

No comments:

Post a Comment