June 3, 2016

Currently - Week 22

cooking: homemade pizza tonight, and gado gado (Indonesian Peanut Salad) this week
drinking: the usual. 
reading: the "Sunday Routines" section of the New York Times and, of course, cases and articles.
listening: to the sound of nothing but my keyboard in the library
watching: Gilmore Girls
bookmarking: ideas for the summer.
looking: forward to what fun will unfold this summer.
loving: the weather.
wondering: what I'm going to do this weekend.
hoping: to sleep in this weekend.
wanting: to create a nice home. It's definitely getting there after I cleaned!
needing: more sleep.
wearing: grey jeans and my silk-like blue shirt.
smelling: the wooden scent from the pencil I'm using.
noticing: how quickly we got to Friday!
knowing: that I'm learning a lot, and it's only been two to three days on the job.
laughing: at jokes.
thinking: how much fun I'm going to have e-mailing one different friend every workday this month.
daydreaming: about seeing the ocean.
wishing: not to forget how important each day is.
feeling: a little tired but happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment