June 18, 2016

Currently - Week 24

cooking: tempeh wraps.
drinking:  a lot of water.
reading: The Boston Globe, and soon, A Confederacy of Dunces and The Notorious RBG.
listening: to Christina Grimmie's music.
watching: Keone and Mari's dance videos, especially this great showcase. Makes me want to dance again!
bookmarking: ideas for later.
looking: forward to running along the esplanade tomorrow.
loving: the weather lately.
wondering: when I'll get to see my friends next. Summer involves so much travel!
hoping: for a good week.
wanting: more variety in my week. I'm working on it, starting by thinking small.
needing: quiet "me"  time.
wearing: khaki skirt, blue shirt.
smelling: the roses outside of the house I walked by this afternoon.
noticing: for the first time, the lovely blue house with purple-blue potted flowers hanging over the entrance. It's just a couple of blocks away from school, and it looks like a dream.
knowing: that this summer will be great!
laughing: not right now.
thinking: about my research, of course.
daydreaming: of seeing a turquoise sea.
wishing:some things could be different.
feeling: ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment