June 10, 2016

Currently - Week 23

cooking: soon, pub ploughman’s lunch salad.
drinking:  water.
reading: I just finished The Basil and Josephine Stories. I loved the “Basil” stories, but not the “Josephine” ones.
listening:  to the usual.
watching: The Ptxperience.
bookmarking: recipe ideas for later.
looking: forward to celebrating my mom’s birthday this weekend.
loving: that it’s already Friday afternoon.
wondering: what to do this week.
hoping: to sleep in.
wanting: to jog too.
needing: more “me” time.
wearing: white skirt, red shirt.
smelling: the sriracha from my lunch.
noticing: the brightness of the sky.
knowing: at least some of this weekend will be great.
laughing: sometimes.
thinking: about the next book I’m going to read.
daydreaming: about the weekend.
wishing: for good luck.

feeling: pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment