August 13, 2016

Currently - Week 32

 (Image from Pexels) 
 cooking: best cocoa brownies
drinking: coffee, tea, water.
reading: the usual. In terms of books, I'm still deciding what to start with.
listening: Vessel and Twenty One Pilots.
watching: band interviews.
bookmarking: videos to watch.
looking: at the screen.
doing: more socializing!
loving: the time I spent with a good friend and her friends on Saturday, celebrating and laughing together. And the plant I got, along with the planter I painted.
wondering: how next week's haircut will turn out.
hoping: for a calm week.
wanting: not much more than I already have.
needing: not more than what I want. 
wearing: a jogging skort.
smelling: earlier, the perfume roller I tried.
noticing: how much of the year has already gone by. 
knowing: that this has been yet another great weekend. 
laughing: at myself and my friends. 
thinking: about where to put my new succulent and planter.
daydreaming: about getting published.
wishing: for my dreams to come true.
feeling: ok.

grateful: for music that I love, and good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment