August 27, 2016

Currently - Week 33.5 + Week 34.5

(image from Pexels) 

cooking: spinach, beet, and hummus salads.
drinking: a taro ice cream smoothie from Boston Tea Stop. So happy it's still there.
reading: I just finished Dept. of Speculation, which wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I also read Fitzgerald's short story "The Rich Boy."
listening: TØP. All of it.
watching: Gilmore Girls. Because back-to-school is around the corner.
bookmarking: a recipe and a bucket list.
looking: at this screen.
doing: more walking.
loving: the time I've spent at home, on the Esplanade, in the library, and at Harvard Square this week.
wondering: what going back to school will feel like.
hoping: to get back into a good routine.
wanting: my dreams to come true.
needing: a calm week.
wearing: a navy skirt.
smelling: summer outside.
noticing: how my plant has grown.
knowing: that this weekend will be pretty good.
laughing: at something funny.
thinking: about how I'm going to get the rest of my textbooks.
daydreaming: about winning an award while wearing a beautiful dress.
wishing: for my dreams to come true.
feeling: good.

grateful: for a week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment