August 5, 2016

Currently - Week 31

        Looking backwards and forwards during Week 31. (Image from Pexels.)

cooking: collard green wraps.
drinking: coffee and water.
reading: Smarter Faster Better
listening: TØP.
watching: TØP videos and TED talks.
bookmarking: recipes galore.
looking: at my clean floor.
doing: yoga at home! 
loving: my new planner (in progress). 
wondering: what to do next week.
hoping: for a great month.
wanting: to go for a run or a jog by the esplanade. 
needing: exercise. 
wearing: essie's minimalistic, on my nails. (I think I found my favorite shade of pale pink, though the formula's not so great).
smelling: nothing. And that's a good thing.
noticing: all the streets I've never walked down before. 
knowing: things will be ok. 
laughing: at some funny turns of phrase. 
thinking: this weekend is going to be great.
daydreaming: about the weekend.
wishing: it were Sunday afternoon.
feeling: good.

grateful: that it's the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment