July 30, 2016

Currently - Week 30.5

Looking backwards and forwards during Week 30.5.

cooking: tofu-based non-dairy yogurt (a first). 
drinking: water and coffee always.
reading: articles and reports galore. Also, Smarter, Faster, Better
listening: to a live broadcast of the Tanglewood concert tonight (currently playing Sibelius)! Previously, No Phun Intended (obsessed)! 
watching: the sea in Beverly/Salem.
bookmarking: more recipes and articles.
looking: at the cleaning I need to do tomorrow.
doing: more thinking - and coming up with more ideas as a result.
loving: the weather today. No humidity and just the right amount of heat.
wondering: whether the area around my house is better suited to running than I had previously thought.
hoping: my dreams come true.
wanting: to jog at the Esplanade and to go to Harvard Square in the near future.
needing: to sleep in tomorrow.
wearing: shorts and a tee.
smelling: the salt of the sea in Beverly/Salem.
noticing: how many happy little moments I've had this summer. 
knowing: there's more to look forward to.
laughing: at something my friend and her friend said.
thinking: about the comments made by during the Tanglewood broadcaster.
daydreaming: about the future.
wishing: the sound at my place wouldn't carry so much. 
feeling: the breeze coming from the ocean in Beverly/Salem.
grateful: for the new experiences I've had this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment