July 11, 2016

Currently - Week 27.5

Looking back on Week 27.5, writing in future tense


cooking: spinach salad with strawberries and homemade tortillas.
drinking: water and coffee.
reading: law journal articles. (Really interesting still!)
listening: to tracks on YouTube. Recently got into Twenty Pilots' Doubt.
watching: my friend's vlog series. Fascinating to think about the day-to-day of life, and so great to get inspired again. 
bookmarking: recipes for later.
looking: forward to housekeeping.
loving: how much nicer my home feels when it's really clean. 
wondering: what a weekend without my trip to the Esplanade will be like.
hoping: for more.
wanting: to do well.
needing: more.
wearing: my college shirt. School spirit! 
smelling: the fresh air.
noticing: how quickly days go by.
knowing: that everything will be ok, and if it's not ok, it's not the end.
laughing: with my friend's videos.
thinking: about the near future.
daydreaming: about the near future.
wishing: for my dreams to come true.
feeling: glad that I'm getting to the other side, and grateful for everything that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment