November 4, 2016

Currently - Week 44


(image from Pexels)

cooking: this past week, a variation on Mega Crunchy Romaine Salad
drinking: water, tea, and coffee 
reading: soon, when breath becomes air. (Finally got my hands on it.)
listening: to the sound of the ocean on Spotify.
watching: music interviews and videos.
bookmarking: the usual.
looking: out the window.
doing: today, more coloring. Fascinating how calming it really is.
loving: all the good little things my mom does.
wondering: what to eat for dinner.
hoping: for a productive and restful weekend.
wanting: more sleep.
needing: not much more.
wearing: a grey sweatshirt.
smelling: perfume.
noticing: how fall has finally burst forth.
knowing: everything will turn out ok.
laughing: at little funny things.
thinking: about what matters.
daydreaming: about my dreams coming true.
wishing: for my dreams to come true.
feeling: good.
grateful: for all the good little things my mom does.


No comments:

Post a Comment